Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dallin Reed!

Dallin turned 9 years old on May 29, 2011 and we loved celebrating this special day with him! It's hard to believe that my youngest child is 9, when I don't feel any different than I did when he was born. (Who am I kidding? I don't even ACT any different than I did when Tanner was born!) Dallin has a unique ability to make me feel like the best mom ever. Especially at FHE when I pose difficult questions that I think will stump the kiddos...Dallin's hand will shoot up and he knows the answers! He has a great sense of humor (when he chooses to use it) and LOVES animals. We love you Dal!!!

Opening gifts from Gramma.



Introducing Tibbles, Dallin's new dwarf bunny. She is awesome and SO tame!! (and FAST)
Cool RC Car. Stores like this
Then comes out like this and the box dealio is the remote! So fun!!

Swimming after the cake and ice cream. Got Dallin mid jump
Small waterfall. Most of the water is on the far side near the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment