Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day Goodies and Family Fun Stuff

My kiddos are da'bomb!! They showered me with exciting gifts and made me cry with sentiments of the heart. I am truly a blessed Mom and thank my Father in Heaven daily for such wonderful children. (remind me to come read this again when I feel like pulling out my hair!) Enjoy sharing some more glimpses inside our family.....Below is my Mother's Day loot!
We are addicted to Bahama Bucks, but it gets rather expensive. Now we can make our own!
Dallin made this in school for me!
Outside of my card
Inside of card and my gift certificate to RED LOBSTER!! YUM!!!
Most of you know I love candles, so I was very happy to add to the collection! (can I get a chorus of "You Light Up My Life" please?)
The very first snowcone! Blue Raspberry, of course!
Aunt Barb and Uncle Ray came to visit from NY. Here is a pic of Dallin and A.Barb playing marbles. I didn't realize it was in the family bi-laws that we are required to play this game on a regular basis, but we have been reformed. Watch out ya'll...Dallin is a natural and beat us all!!!
Quintessential Uncle Ray. QUINTESSENTIAL!!!!
The famous Uncle Ray lasagna. 30 pounds of it! (just FYI, it was gone in 2.5 days)
Family dinner
Nice family pic just before A.Barb and U.Ray left for Florida. (I used to think U Ray was tall. Not so much after having my boys)
Erin and Ben's Spring Concert
What a bunch of crazies.
Erin performing under the direction of Mr Hager. She is right in front of him to the right, one row back. Don't bother looking, she's hidden. (playing Thriller)
Ben (with his back to us) getting ready to perform.
Ben performing under the direction of Ms. Waldenmair.

No comments:

Post a Comment