Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Wasn't it JUST Christmas? Yet, here we are at the end of April celebrating Easter. We, of course, try and remember the real reason that makes this day so special...that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is risen. We also embrace the more secular festivities like the Easter Bunny and the near-worship of chocolate. I snapped a few pictures and was reminded again as I went thru them that I am NOT a photographer. Some day I will look back on them and laugh. Oh well...hop hop!!

This is the 1st year I have ever used "buckets" Not sure I like them. Change is not easy for me
Erin's loot
Dallin's loot
Ready for the traditional Easter Egg hunt.(Ben said those are Erin's bunny ears)
Dallin going strong
Reach Erin!!
You can't tell but these guys were going FAST! It's a major deal on who finishes first.
Ben, basking in his win
Dallin divided his into piles...too funny
coloring eggs
This was Dallin's. He just put it in and didn't move it, but it came out all swirly and cool!
He said this was the most excellent Easter ever. I love my kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment