Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Stuff n Junk

Last weekend my bestie from Chicago came into town to see her son Bryan and daughter-in-law Laura. I am SO glad Bryan lives here so I can see Pam more often! We had a wonderful time eating at the Blue Goose in Oklahoma. Ok, so it was only Frisco but I swear I could see the border!! It was waaaay up there. (only 25 minutes but it seemed like forever) These self-portrait close ups are SO flattering. NOT! (Pam looks amazing tho)
Many of you may remember "the great flood of 2011" inside our house in June. Last week they came to replace the wood floor. Of course it HAD to be the day after I got home from the hospital....ug!! Luckily I slept thru most of it. (gotta love meds) This is the hallway just before they laid the new stuff.
And the next day...nice huh? I still miss the old floor but this is very nice.
This is the by the boys' room. It was carpeted but they removed it and continued the wood into that area.
Not too shabby.
While the guys were there doing the floor, Andrew and Maci came in from school and said there was a fire in the neighborhood. I grabbed the camera and sent Ben to get photos. (i'm so nosey) This was from our front lawn. Pretty close!





So, that's it for now I guess. Busy busy busy 2 weeks. Andrew's surgery, my trip in the ambulance and time in the hospital, new floors (times 2 days) and a house fire. Not to mention the 100s of other things. ahhhh. Life. Sometimes it just sucks. lol kidding, I'm kidding. sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment