Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011? Really? How did THAT happen?I am actually very excited for this year though. It brings with it the endless possibilities of obtaining dreams that have been out of our grasp for far too long. New hopes, new dreams, new opportunities. I took a few minutes on New Year's day to reflect and re-group. My kids are growing up....they are great kids and maybe, just maybe I had a small part in that. I love listening to them laugh together and teach eachother. Yes, they fight and feelings get hurt sometimes....but that's just a great way to learn how to repent and forgive. I love that they are older and want to cook and bake and ug....DRIVE!!! I love hearing Erin play the oboe and Ben his french horn. I love listening to Dallin teach Andrew how to play a level on the video games, and ultimately beat the game. I love texting and email and facebook where I have reconnected with family and friends that are so dear. I don't have to talk to them all the time but its comforting having them "near." This is the year of dreams....
Remember our new puppy "Hoss?" After a day or so we realized that there will NEVER be another Hoss, so we changed the puppy's name to Bo. Bo is doing well and growing like crazy. He was 6.1 lbs when we took him to the vet, and has put on another pound in 2 weeks! He's so smart too! He knows how to sit on command and is already house trained!! Way to go Bo!!!
Ben loves our new "baby" Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment