Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Awesome Kiddos!!

     Our Young Women's group had a photography fund raiser for girls camp and I was thrilled! It's been 3 years since we've had any family pictures done, and it was so much fun! Thanks Heather Moffitt for all of your hard work. We've been busy here. Andrew graduated from Naaman Forest High School on June 1, 2012. It was a wonderful night shared with extended family and friends. Thanks to Whitney, Chloe and Brett who made the trek from Missouri, and Gramma who drove all the way from New York. It was great to also share the night with Maci and her family! I even had a blast being naughty with the "seat police." (you had to be there lol) Ben spent the 1st week of summer vacation on high adventure to Colorado. He was able to experience & fall in love with zip-lining as well as white water rafting. Erin went to her 1st year of girls camp and loved every minute of it. Ahh the memories of girls camp. I loved those days. (except for when I lost my BEST blue comb down the hole in the outhouse. I'm obviously still traumatized by this) Andrew is busy playing baseball (I know,  shocker) and getting ready to get out to college. How is it that my kids are growing up and experiencing things I just experienced a few months ago. Ok, maybe a few years ago. Alright!! Alright!! Decades ago. Geesh...tough crowd.  Hope everyone is having a great summer!!

                                                            Dallin Reed Phillips 
                                                                         10

                                                         Erin Michelle Phillips
                                                                       12

Benjamin Robert Phillips
15


Andrew Thomas Phillips
17


Ben, Erin & Dallin
(Andrew had a game and got there late)

No comments:

Post a Comment